How to play on The Sin War
- The realm requires version 1.13c. Download this, extract the contents to your Diablo II folder and overwrite.
- Install the latest Median XL version if you haven't already.
- Download this registry file, extract and execute it to set the gateway address to our realm.
- From the game menu, click on "Multiplayer", create an account and have fun!
- If you get a c0000005 error when clicking on "Multiplayer", add Diablo II to Windows DEP as an exception:
- Open Explorer, right-click Computer, Advanced System Settings, Advanced tab, Settings in Performance section, Data Execution Prevention tab, choose Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select, Add, find Diablo II.exe and add it, Apply.
- Follow the rules.
Having trouble? Ask for support in our forums.